Trick or Treating at Peter's school Pumpkin carving The Gang
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very cute little trick or treaters! I love their costumes...sooo cute how mimi even does a little doggy face for one of the pictures! You two have adorable little girls. Can't wait to see what this new baby will look like. Maybe I'll make it out to Cali one of these days to see all of you.
Very cute, lets protect their futures and have some fun at the same time. Just stopping in to let you know about a place;The United States of Earth: I discovered a network of people involved in the push to protect our Constitutional rights and to swear allegiance to our country and its citizens. Come fight the tyranny of tomorrow. http://www.usofearth.com/index.php
12 comments:
Very cute little trick or treaters! I love their costumes...sooo cute how mimi even does a little doggy face for one of the pictures! You two have adorable little girls. Can't wait to see what this new baby will look like. Maybe I'll make it out to Cali one of these days to see all of you.
Love love love the costumes! Claire's especially is very clever -- I told you you were still creative!
Such cute girls. I'm with Ang, can't wait to see what this next one looks like!
Yay, an update! Such fun pictures. You look beautiful Sarah, good luck on getting number 3 here, you're almost done!
Happy Halloween! Your girls look so cute! Sarah, you're looking good yourself. When are you due?! So fun! I'll look forward to more updates.
So so cute! Love the costumes. How are you doing? You look fantastic!
Can't wait to see the new addition
Such a great LPF! You did a fabulous job on the costumes. Many props.
I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^
what a wonderful picture! i love the costume creativity!
http://kindercaring.blogspot.com/
Aow so cute!!!
Merry Christmas!to you and your family! cute photography!
Sarah,
I love your creativity! The girls look adorable!!
Very cute, lets protect their futures and have some fun at the same time. Just stopping in to let you know about a place;The United States of Earth: I discovered a network of people involved in the push to protect our Constitutional rights and to swear allegiance to our country and its citizens. Come fight the tyranny of tomorrow. http://www.usofearth.com/index.php
Post a Comment