Sarah, I am so happy for you, but maybe since you've been radio silent for awhile you're not feeling so hot? I am thinking about you and hoping it goes fast! Here's to another gorgeous Sturgeon baby!
Hey girl - did not even know you were pregnant. I have to tell you though I have three girls and it is so much fun!!!!! I am sure someday we will have a boy but in the meantime my husband is enjoying chick flicks, princess apparrel, and lots of drama!!! I do check your blog every once in a while and I can't believe how your kids have grown. If you want to see mine I have updated my blog recently. Good luck! love ya
yeah! congratulations again! that is exciting news! and if i was a going to be born soon, i would definitely want to be born into your family! you girls always have so much fun!! :)
Well, I think that proves it. Your side of the Chapman family will have all the girls, and our side has the boys (Allie was a 2 for 1 special... that's how she snuck in :) You heard Jared and Tamsin are having a boy, right?
Congratulations! That will be so much fun to have another girl in a house. I love the big news announcement video. Your girls are so cute. I hope you are doing well with your pregnancy.
Hello there Sturgeon family. We just brought up your blog sight and watched the videos. WOW! Those girls sure can dance. And just think another one on the way. Hope all is well with you and you're feeling good. Now go and get all of the sand out of Miriam's shoes. Love you lots Aunt Marnie and Uncle John
Hey Peter I found your blog. Congratulations on number 3!!! Your girls are so cute, and they sure can dance :) What a fun house you live in. I hope you join in the festivities of dressing up, singing, and dancing. I hope the pregancy goes well for Sarah.
17 comments:
Wow! Another girl?!!! Congratulations! They'll all have so much fun together. When are you due, Sarah? I hope you're feeling well. Miss you guys!
Sarah, I am so happy for you, but maybe since you've been radio silent for awhile you're not feeling so hot? I am thinking about you and hoping it goes fast! Here's to another gorgeous Sturgeon baby!
Hey girl - did not even know you were pregnant. I have to tell you though I have three girls and it is so much fun!!!!! I am sure someday we will have a boy but in the meantime my husband is enjoying chick flicks, princess apparrel, and lots of drama!!! I do check your blog every once in a while and I can't believe how your kids have grown. If you want to see mine I have updated my blog recently. Good luck! love ya
congrats!
Yay! Girls are the best! Congrats and I hope you're feeling well. It's fun to see your other two dancing around and being girlie--so cute!
yeah! congratulations again! that is exciting news! and if i was a going to be born soon, i would definitely want to be born into your family! you girls always have so much fun!! :)
CUUUTE! Congrats on baby girl #3!!
I love the announcement!
Well, I think that proves it. Your side of the Chapman family will have all the girls, and our side has the boys (Allie was a 2 for 1 special... that's how she snuck in :) You heard Jared and Tamsin are having a boy, right?
CONGRATS!!!!
Congratulations! That will be so much fun to have another girl in a house. I love the big news announcement video. Your girls are so cute. I hope you are doing well with your pregnancy.
ahhh, so cute! congrats! wahoo for girls!!!!!
Can your girls be any cuter! Congratulations on girl #3! I hope you are feeling well!
Hello there Sturgeon family.
We just brought up your blog sight and watched the videos. WOW! Those girls sure can dance. And just think another one on the way. Hope all is well with you and you're feeling good. Now go and get all of the sand out of Miriam's shoes.
Love you lots
Aunt Marnie and Uncle John
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Super fun! I always love to see your blog posts!
Hey Peter I found your blog. Congratulations on number 3!!! Your girls are so cute, and they sure can dance :) What a fun house you live in. I hope you join in the festivities of dressing up, singing, and dancing. I hope the pregancy goes well for Sarah.
Courtney Jay (Schad)
You have wonderful girls, so it is so fun to hear another one is coming to join the family. Our up most congrats to you and Peter.
Hey Peter and Fam.
Congrats on #3. That is sooo exciting.
M
Oh my goodness. That really is such a great video. Thanks again for coming last night. It was great to see you guys and we'll be keeping in touch.
Post a Comment