Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hawaii





Peter and I had the chance to take a trip to Hawaii 
during Christmas break.  It was so wonderful!  
The $10 disposable camera doesn't quite capture it all. . .
It's a shame that this was the time I forgot our
camera.  But we had such a great time.  
 

8 comments:

Russell and Aya said...

What a fun trip you had!! You two are so cute in those pictures. Russell forgot his swim pants when we went to Aruba. He spent $10 to buy some super cheap swim pants. It turned out that they were the fastest drying pants ever.

Its All Good Ya'll said...

Hey, it has been a while since you blogged. It is good to see you. You have such a beautiful family! Miss you!

Ryan and Christina said...

I love the Hawaii photos I think the disposable did a great job! It is fun to see your posts.

The Sorensens said...

You have got to be kidding me!!! SO COOL!!!

Britta said...

You guys did all of the same stuff we did...except we drove right by the shrimp mobile and saw the lines for the ice and said no way.Looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast! How fun to just get away and relax and enjoy yourselves. I hate it when I forget to charge batteries, put in the card, etc. Hope everything is going great for ya'll.

Anonymous said...

yay you went! how fun! next time, i wanna come!! :)
~Basso

Val said...

It sounds like so much fun!! I loved your pictures! Coming to AZ anytime soon?