Thursday, December 4, 2008

So I have not posted much since we've been at Stanford.  
We are happy and really loving it here. 
 Following are some videos and pictures of our Autumn Adventures:

Halloween 2008:


Cowgirl Miriam and Scarecrow Claire
I know, I fit the part too well. . .




Can you do the funky chicken?  My guess is not quite like these girls!
This was at a Halloween party on campus for all the families.

A long day at the playground!
At the pumpkin patch with Avrie Prows and Kenna Macdonald

The little sisters, Sadie, Claire and Halle



4 comments:

scooping it up said...

the funky chicken dance is hilarious!!!!! love it. We always love when you update. :)

Sarah Beau Bera said...

Sarah and Peter, your girls are so cute.

Its All Good Ya'll said...

I can't believe how much your family has grown. It is wierd to see your brothers all growed up! So, wait, where are you now? Are you in California? Your daughters are beautiful. Keep in touch!

Angela said...

Love the Halloween pics! Your girls are Beautiful and I'm so glad you're enjoying life at Stanford! Thanks for the update :)