So here's the story of Mary and Larry:
Peter and Miriam went out for a date and came back
with 2 goldfish. Miriam named them Mary and Larry.
Coincidentally, when I was little I had 3 goldfish
that I named Harry, Mary and Larry.
Well, the new Mary and Larry didn't last long as you can probably guess.
Our time with them was sweet (about 10 days) until one day
Miriam went to feed them and said, "Mom, one of them is
bended funny, I think it's dead."
Sure enough, and the next one followed soon after. We flushed
them down to fishy heaven. . .
1 comment:
I've been wondering when the right time is for fish. I am fearful though that Fifi the cat will eat them. BTW, next time, spend the extra dollar and get a beta fish. They can last for a LONG time, I had one for 2 years once. ;)
Post a Comment