Proud moment for the whole family.
Uncle Jared's PhD/MD graduation.
Hangin' out with the Minnesota cousins. We miss you
so much! What kind and thoughtful cousins you are.
Thank you for being so good to Miriam and Claire!

Family picture at Melanie's baptism.
Peter caught in the rain, fixing our rental car (in my coat).
4 comments:
Wow! Congratulations to Jared and family. What a long road they've traveled. I bet it was fun to visit Minnesota.
Hilarious pic of Peter in your coat. Love it.
What a great trip you guys had! Love the fam pictures. The one of Peter, sorry I am laughin' and even showed Tommy and he started laughin'. That is great. Glad you got it!
Looks like you had a great time visiting with family! Love the pic of peter! I have actually never been to Minnesota. So fun for the girls to spend time with their cousins!
Post a Comment