Sunday, March 30, 2008

Claire's newest tricks include sticking out her tongue, waving to herself, 
puckering up and scooting on the floor.  

11 comments:

Russell and Aya said...

Cute cute picture. Thanks for the blog invitation! We love to visit our Texas friend's blogs. Wow! Mimi is a beautiful young lady now and baby Claire is adorable. We miss you guys. Any plans to move up to Boston area??

scooping it up said...

I echo Aya's comment: Where you guys going this summer? Let your adoring fans know! THe girls are gorgeous and we love you. So glad to get the invite to see your blog. Hopefully it will help us stay better connected.

Bridget said...

I loved looking at your blog. What a darling little family you have! We are really looking forward to the move and getting together with you and the MacDonalds again! I, too, am curious where you guys are headed this summer. Any plans?

Angela said...

How great to see new pics of your beautiful girls! I can't believe how grown-up Mimi is and it sounds like she's loving being a big sister. We miss you guys and it will be great to keep updated!

Ashlee said...

Along with all these Dallas gals, your blog looks great! Love the color selection and the girls look super cute as usual. I gotta have Claire do her trick for me next time I see her. She is a doll!!! Glad you joined the blog world, I hope I didn't bug you too much to join, if so, it worked!

Sarah Beau Bera said...

Sarah - welcome to blogdom. Cute family. Do you guys have Mrs. Curtis's e-mail address? We saw her and Sam's club and she gave it to us then, but Jared left the slip of paper in his pocket and I washed it.

Mandy Burnett said...

Sooo cute Sarah! I have added you to my blog page as well so now I can check in every time I blog and see what you guys are up too. Jacob loved seeing the pictures of Miriam and wants to play, so we will have to do that again sometime...maybe at a park or something when it gets warmer.
Mandy

Grandma Marnie said...

Thanks for the blog invite. Those are the cutest little girls ever. Love that red hair. It was great to see your events the last few months. Looks like fun times at the Sturgeon house. Have a wonderful week. Love you lots, John and Marnie

Amber said...

So cute.

She is a doll.

Marnie said...

I am sooo confused. Did I leave a message last night? 'Cause I'm pretty sure I didn't. I agree with it--- those are the cuteset little girls ever. And my husband's name is John technically, although he goes by Joe. Do you know another Marnie? Well thanks for the blog invite. I'm sad your parents moved to Bountiful. Keep me posteed about your fall plans!

Anonymous said...

so cute. your family is adorable, like you!